she's one of the few people...




maggie {mags} and ella {annie}.
best friends who would volunteer in the games for each other. 95% of this blog is our tribute to the hunger games (the other 5% is harry potter/doctor who/the host/perks/jane austen/percy/avengers/whatever we are obsessing over that day). Feel free to say hi, we will act like we have known you forever.

sidebar edit by the incredibly talented blake of: http://hazzeh.tumblr.com/

(Source: emmajstones)


(Source: everdeenkattniss)



some walks you have to take alone… and some as a team.

(Source: mockingfire)


(Source: heartofdaenerys)


(Source: stevenatasha)


(Source: bevlykatz)


Harry Potter Meme → (1x10) Scenes 
Dumbledore’s Army Practices Patronuses


If he wants me broken, then I will have to be whole.

(Source: jabberjais)


(Source: hermionegrangers)